1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Controller: Longevity Health GroupInc. (hereinafter referred to as LHG),
Address: 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy # 500, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
LHG’s data protection officer can be contacted at the above address or at datenschutz(at)longevityhealthgroup.com
2. Collection and retention of personal data as well as type and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, www.vitabasix.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server for our website. This information is temporarily stored in what is called a log file. The following information is collected without any action on your part and is retained until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of any file retrieved,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data referred to above is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to our website,
- Ensuring the enjoyable use of our website,
- Analysing system security and stability as well as
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing referred to above is Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is based on the purposes listed above for collecting the data in question. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of identifying you personally.
b) When registering for our newsletter:
Provided you have expressly consented pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, users need only provide their e-mail address. Users can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your request to unsubscribe to datenschutz(at)longevityhealthgroup.com by e-mail at any time.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, you may contact us using the form provided on the website. In order to do so, you must provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Additional information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntary consent in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) GDPR. Personal data collected by us when you use the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been addressed.
3. Sharing data
Your personal data will not be shared with third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal data with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR,
- sharing is necessary pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest that requires the protection of personal data,
- in the event that sharing is required for compliance with a legal obligation in accordance with to Art. 6(1)(c) GDPR, and
- it is lawful and processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR.
Cookies are used first to make the use of our website more convenient for you. For example, we use what are called session cookies to recognise that you have already visited individual pages on our website. They are deleted automatically after leaving our site.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to optimise user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognise that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you are unable to use all of the functions of our website.
5. Analytical tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures employed by us as described below are performed on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our intent in using the tracking measures we employ is to ensure that our website is designed appropriately and is continually optimised.
Second, we use these tracking measures to statistically record use of our website and to analyse this information in order to optimise our website for your use. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories may be discerned from the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ( https://www.google.de/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”) to ensure appropriate design and the continual optimisation of our website. Pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see Section 4) are used in this context. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type/version,
- operating system in use,
- referrer URL (the previously visited web page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
is sent to a Google server in the United States and stored there. The information is used to evaluate use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and user-friendly design of our website.
This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of another party. Under no circumstances will your IP address be associated with other data held by Google. IP addresses are anonymised so that it is not possible to make any such association (IP masking).
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie that relates to your use of the website (including your IP address) and prevent Google from processing such data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: ( https:// tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to this browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by
An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid for this specific browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics Help Center ( https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/ 6004245?hl=en).
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record use of our website and to analyse this information in order to optimise our website for your use. Google Adwords will set a cookie (see Section 4) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognise that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page.
Each Google Adwords customer is provided with a different cookie. Accordingly, cookies cannot be tracked across Adwords customer websites. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted in to conversion tracking. Adwords customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page by means of a conversion tracking tag. However, advertisers do not obtain any information that can be used to personally identify users.
iii) IP anonymisation
We have activated the IP anonymisation function on our website. As a result, the user’s IP address will be shortened by Google within the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission to the United States. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. The information is used on behalf of the operator of this website in order to evaluate use of the website and to enable more user-friendly website design. This data will not be shared with third parties. Under no circumstances will the IP address be associated with other data relating to the respective user.
6. Your rights as a data subject
You have the right:
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved;
- To immediately request the rectification of incorrect, or the completion of, personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- To request the erasure of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- To demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need this to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- To receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another controller pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR;
- To withdraw your consent provided to us at any time pursuant to Art. 7(3) GDPR. As a result, we would no longer be allowed to continue processing the data obtained previously based on your consent; and
- To lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
7. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR on grounds relating to your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertisement. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without need to specify a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to datenschutz(at)longevityhealthgroup.com
8. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a specific page on our website is being transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also employ appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Contract data processing
In addition to Google (see Section 5) we have concluded contracts with shipping providers related to contract data processing. We transfer data required for delivery to the respective shipping provider (legal basis: Art. 6(1)(b) GDPR). It would not otherwise be possible to deliver products you have ordered without transferring this data.